(Client Relationship Manager).
If you don’t mind admitting you have a bit of a nerdy side when it comes to stats and data, but generally you have a bubbly personality and appreciate the importance of delivering quality customer service, this position could be perfect for you…
At Evolution Design Agency longevity is one of our values, and our goal is to create long lasting client relationships. The digital space can be foreign territory to many, we do find many questions come our way. While our team focuses on developing solutions we must also not loose focus is on building relationships with clients to support them longterm.
We are boutique Geelong creative agency of five passionate, dedicated team members who work in collaboration with each other, our focus is to develop a strong online & offline visual presence for our client’s brands.
Clients approach us when they are ready to evolve, or take the next step. Whether it be a new logo design, business brand, or a new website. We are most driven and deliver the best results when we are engaged with a client across their entire marketing strategy.
Our qualified, experienced team are equipped with creative minds, fast fingertips and the latest technology, we take great pride in delivering creative, imaginative, diverse and engaging designs with flawless functionality.
We offer a highly personalized service from impressive custom designed WordPress websites, to effective marketing and imaginative design concepts and advertising materials. We are here to support and guide your company on its’ journey of evolution.
You will have a friendly personality and a unique appreciation for planning, building strong relationships, communication and marketing.
You will work closely with our collaborative team, be keen to present insightful recommendations to compliment the clients brand and strategy as a whole.
You will be an articulate wordsmith with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You will need a solid understanding of social media management and digital marketing, as well as passion for trends in the industry. You should be a fast thinker that’s able to multi-task.
You have an appreciation for the evolution of the digital industry and recognise this is not the type of role where your skills stand still – research and continued self-education is fundamental.
This role is a cross between Creative Assistant and Client Relationship Manager.
Basic Level Marketing
- Contributing ideas to strategy, management and publishing of marketing on a basic level. Including participating in workshops as required.
- Basic level research on keywords, social analytics, competitor analysis and sales leads (SEO) and market trends.
- Basic level analysis of customer journey and behaviours and reporting from a marketing perspective.
- Basic level studying of information and materials to contributing ideas to marketing strategies and campaigns to increase sales leads
- Creative writing, blog writing, content creation, including editing and publishing copy on websites and social media platforms.
- Perform general administrative duties such as greeting clients and offering refreshments, attending client meetings and take meeting minutes, answering phones, replying to (internal & client) emails, diary management including managements calendars and set up meetings, liaising with clients when required.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Managing, recording, submitting tasks, information and communication to team members. As well as to, and on behalf of clients when required.
- Assisting with Invoicing and fee proposals when required (including InDesign presentations).
- You will be required to process approved projects into our system, assigning the relevant team member to the task, appropriate the relevant amount of time based on the value and urgency of the job to ensure all deadlines are met
- Communication of information to supervisors, co-workers during the course of each project. This information is required to be communicated via the CRM/Project Management System and at times in person, in writing, by e-mail or telephone call, which the employee must be able to effectively carry out.
Desired skills and experience
- Qualification in marketing preferred but not essential
- Experience in Administration duties preferred but not essential
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong report & analytical writing skills
- Interest in digital trends and innovations
- Hands-on, fast learner, able to multi-task
- Service oriented, friendly and passionate
Highly regarded skills and experience
- Digital Marketing background or experience
- Client Liaison experience
- Executive Assistant experience
Part time to Full time: Commencing with 23 hours per week with the intention that hours will grow as a result of your proven success.
We are a collaborative team therefore you will be required to work from our office in Geelong.
There may be times when the Government directive is to work from home (e.g. COVID-19), this will only be required in these circumstances.
Generously based on experience and level of skill.
- Awarded Top 2 Marketing Agency in the region!
- Every birthday as a paid day off (or one long weekend a year)
- Brand new office location in Geelong
- Recognition of your contributions to the team’s successes
- Open floor to contribute ideas to company improvements
- True work/life balance
- Financial rewards for KPI’s to keep you shooting for the stars!
- On-site coffee machine & snacks
- Regular all expenses paid work lunches
- Be part of a creative, passionate team of collaborators where you’re truly valued.
- We’re an accepting team of creative, collaborative geeks 😉