Look Great on Every Device.
The World Wide Web is a constantly evolving platform. Ensuring that your website evolves with it, is vital for your online survival.
What is a Mobile Responsive Website?
Have a look at the picture above. A responsive website looks good no matter whether you’re looking at it on a smartphone, tablet, or desktop.
It simply and gracefully ‘responds’ to the size of the screen it’s being viewed on.
Have you ever pulled up a website on your smartphone and it was just a very tiny version of what you would see on your desktop, so you zoomed way in, and then moved the website around and enlarged and shrunk it as needed to read text and click on things? That was not a responsive website.
Navigating unresponsive sites can be frustrating for the web user, visitors won’t remain on your website for as long and this effects your web traffic, Google ranking, SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and most importantly; your sales. The solution to this is: a Mobile Responsive Website!
Don’t Miss Out on Web Traffic!
Are you Missing Your Market? Check the Stats:
- 50% of Australian adults own a smartphone, 90% use their smartphone to go online
- 50% of web users now use their smartphone as either their primary or exclusive means of going online
- 57% of web users say they won’t recommend a business with a poorly designed mobile site
- 41% of smartphone owners use it to browse a product after seeing it in a show or advertisement
- 68% of web users research on their smartphone
- 67% of web users research on their tablet